As the CERB T4A slips begin to arrive, we would be pleased to offer tax estimation services to assist taxpayers with tax planning in case they wish to purchase RRSP’s or similar tax deferrals.
We require an estimate of the Non-Covid relief income as well to create an accurate estimate.
Densmore Does Bookkeeping is focused on providing high-quality bookkeeping service and customer satisfaction.
A bad bookkeeping system is identified as a major factor in business failure. This can be avoided!
A business is legally responsible to keep their financial records in order.
You can be audited at any time.
Do these scenarios seem all to familiar?
- My receipts are in a pile somewhere.
- I am paying late fees.
- I need to make a decision, where are my financial statements?
- Bookkeeping takes too long to do.
- I am sure I paid that bill but I cannot find the receipt.
- I thought I had more money in the bank, where are my statements.
- I am paying late fees, penalties and extra interest.
- I need a loan, the bank wants to see my books.
- My accountant says my books are a mess and it will take a week to fix them.
- It’s tax time..
You are wise to hire Densmore Does Bookkeeping because:
- You will have more time to focus on your business
- We are experts with paperwork and financial aspects.
- We stay current with accounting practises and standards.
- You save money and headaches at tax time.
- We know tax laws and find tax breaks you may miss.
- Bookkeeping is our area of expertise.
- You can trust that your books are done right.
We put the money back in your pocket!
Non Profit Societies
Heavy Equipment Sales